What do you need to prepare for the conference?
1. Abstract (by the end of January)
2. Full paper (by end of February), see research paper for details.
3. A presentation of your paper (20 minutes)
4. Q&A: There will be time for questions and feedback after each presentation.
5. A selection of regional or national products/souvenirs/decorations/giveaways for the market stall. You might also like to prepare a quiz or a game based on tourism in your country. You should also use this opportunity to present something about your university.